Saturday, April 2, 2011

Al-... most... done....

I'm currently building the 32-bit binaries for the next Live CD. Tonight I'll build the 64-bit base system. Tomorrow I'll combine the two in one ISO and publish it.

As usual, there are some scripts which do not quite like the upgrade to the new version of LFS and BLFS... (Oh yeah, surprise! I do include scripts from the latest snapshot of BLFS in next release.) If this last rebuild again presents these problems, the Live CD will feature KDE3 in stead of Gnome, but released it will be!

LFScript rev. 7 may possibly be released later today, and otherwise it will be released together with the Live CD, tomorrow.

Also, I've been working on the dependency resolution issue I blogged about a few months ago. Possibly, a fix will be included in rev. 8. However, the fix might be a bit unorthodox... More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment